About The Lava Hot Springs Foundation
Lava Hot Springs and the Portneuf River was deeded to the state of Idaho in 1902 to provide a health and recreation facility. The state built a natatorium in 1918 and now oversees operation of the swimming pools and hot baths through the Lava Hot Springs Foundation. Devanee Morrison is the director of the Lava Hot Springs Foundation. Read more about our History.
To ensure that the public has access to healthful clean and inviting facilities for recreation and healing purposes.
Board of Directors
Jeff Hough - Chair
Ronald Johnson - Vice Chair
Lava Hot Springs
Meeting Agendas & Minutes