Lava Hot Springs Mineral Pools
Idaho's World Famous Idaho Hot Springs!
Bubbling out of natural underground springs, the hot water is laden with minerals, but has no sulfur and therefore no bad odor. Over 2.5 million gallons a day course through the hot springs and are diverted into the Portneuf River keeping the springs ever changing and clean. The spring's temperatures range from approximately 102˚ to 112˚ degrees.
Try Our Newest 'Cooler' 102° Hot Pool!
This 20,000 gallon stone-lined pool with water that is a little bit cooler than the larger main pools. The new hot pool has a snow melt system in the deck around it, a cold water deck shower and canopies to block the sun or rain. All in all, a wonderful addition to the already world class waters found here.
- Open 363 Days A Year! Hot Pools Hours and Rates
- Pure all natural Mineral Water
- No chemicals, no sulfur, no odor
- Natural water temperature 102F -110F
- Five outdoor gravel or rock bottom pools
- Warning - Use of the hot pools by children under two (2) years of age is not recommended. Water above 100 degrees may be harmful to infants. Consult your physician.
- We are a nonsmoking facility.
- See our Sunken Gardens. (free and open to the public)
For your safety, alcohol and glass containers are not allowed at the World Famous Hot Pools or Olympic Swimming Complex.