Lava Hot Springs Mineral Pools
Bubbling out of natural underground springs, the hot water is laden with minerals, but has no sulfur and therefore no bad odor. Over 2.5 million gallons a day course through the hot springs and are diverted into the Portneuf River keeping the springs ever changing and clean. The spring's temperatures range from approximately 102˚ to 112˚ degrees.
Our hot pools have a snow melt system in the deck around them, a cold water deck shower and canopies to block the sun or rain.
- Open 363 Days A Year! Hot Pools Hours and Rates
- Pure all natural Mineral Water
- No chemicals, no sulfur, no odor
- Natural water temperature 102F -110F
- Five outdoor gravel or rock bottom pools
- Dressing rooms, showers, restrooms and coin operated lockers
- Souvenir gift shop with snacks and drinks
- Warning - Use of the hot pools by children under two (2) years of age is not recommended. Water above 100 degrees may be harmful to infants. Consult your physician.
- We are a nonsmoking facility.
- See our Sunken Gardens. (free and open to the public)
The Hot Springs are located at 430 East Main Street (4 blocks east of the Swimming Pool)
For your safety, alcohol and glass containers are not allowed at the World Famous Hot Pools or Olympic Swimming Complex.