Lava Hot Springs Mineral Pools
Due to COVID-19 we will be closing our facilities effective Friday, March 20, 2020 until further notice.
For more than 100 years the Lava Hot Springs Foundation has thrived on providing healthful, clean and inviting facilities to our patrons who support us. This enduring value is driving us to do our part in aiding to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The health of customers and employees is of utmost importance. We will be closing our facilities effective Friday, March 20, 2020 until further notice. We are wishing everyone well at this time and look forward to your visit in the near future.
- Open 363 Days A Year! Hot Pools Hours and Rates
- Pure all natural hot spring Mineral Water
- No chemicals, no sulfur, no odor
- Natural water temperature 102˚ F to 112˚ F
- Five outdoor gravel or rock bottom pools
- Dressing rooms, showers, restrooms and coin operated lockers
- Souvenir gift shop with snacks and drinks
- Warning - Use of the hot pools by children under two (2) years of age is not recommended. Water above 100 degrees may be harmful to infants. Consult your physician.
- We are a nonsmoking facility.
- See our Sunken Gardens. (free and open to the public)
For your safety, alcohol and glass containers are NOT allowed at the World Famous Hot Pools or Olympic Swimming Complex.