Lava Hot Springs Swimming Lessons
It’s a Great Time to Learn to Swim!
Fall session swim lessons begin October 4th every Friday for 4 weeks. Call now to schedule your swimmers!
November 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd
Welcome to Lava Learn-N-Swim Lessons!
Thank you for choosing Learn-N-Swim at Lava Hot Springs Olympic Swimming Complex
Here at the Lava Olympic Swimming Complex we strive to provide the best swimming lessons possible. We want to give you an idea of what to expect from us:
* Check in at the front desk before going to your class area.
* NO food or drinks are allowed past the lobby. Water only
* Have swimmers ready to get in the water at their assigned lesson time.
* Please take your swimmers to the restroom before they get in the water.
* Goggles will be provided. If you choose to bring your own, please do adjustments before class.
* No swimmers are allowed in the pool without their instructor
* Once your swimmer is with their instructor please observe from a bench
* All swimmers must have their responsible adult in the building at all times
* Children signed up for levels they are not ready for will be moved at the discretion of the Instructor or Manager. If there is not a space available for them in that level, we will move your student to another session. We want students to be successful in the lessons they are taking with us.
On the last day the instructor will give each student a report card on their progress for the week. If they successfully complete their lessons for the week it will indicate they have graduated on to the next level.
Here at the Lava Olympic Swimming Complex we strive to provide the best swimming lessons possible. If at any time, you are not satisfied with your experience please talk to someone at the front desk and let us help you. If you prefer, you can email Karen.Bartlett@lava.idaho.gov or call 208-776-5221 ext.1005
Fall Session 1 - October 4th,11th,18th,25th
Fall Session 2 - November 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd
To register for Lava’s, Learn-N-Swim Lessons or Private lessons call Lava Olympic Swimming Complex and Indoor Aquatic Center at 208-776-5221 ext. 1005
Cost: Baby and Me, Levels 1 - 3 are: 4 -30-minute lessons @ $30.00 each session
Level 4 and 5 are: 4 - 60 -minute lessons @ $60.00 each session
Refunds: We do not offer refunds. We will be happy to change session dates one time due to medical emergency before class session starts.
Make Up Lessons: Will be given only if we cancel due to circumstances beyond our control.
We are now hiring swim lesson instructors!
INCLUDES FREE ENTRY INTO THE OLYMPIC COMPLEX AND HOT POOLS DURING TEACHING SESSIONS
Winter hours: Fridays 8:45am-12:00pm (4 week sessions)
Summer hours: Monday-Thursday 8:45am-11:00pm (1 week sessions)
*Must work well with children of all ages
*Able to swim 25 yards
*Pass a background check
Pick up applications at Olympic Swimming Complex/Indoor Aquatic Center 195 N. Center in Lava Hot Springs
For information please contact: