Lava Hot Springs Swimming Lessons
It’s a Great Time to Learn to Swim!
Sessions will start January 2021 on Fridays 9am - 11am.
First session will start January 8th
Call now to schedule your swimmers!
Session 1- January 8th, 15th, 22nd,29th
Session 2- February 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
Session 3- March 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
Session 4- April 9th,16th, 23rd, 30th
Karen Bartlett at 208-776-5221 x 11003 to register.
Class Times: 9am - 11am
Welcome to Lava Learn-N-Swim Lessons!
Thank you for choosing Learn-N-Swim at Lava Hot Springs Olympic Swimming Complex
Here at the Lava Olympic Swimming Complex we strive to provide the best swimming lessons possible. We want to give you an idea of what to expect from us:
* Check in at the front desk before going to your class area.
* NO food or drinks are allowed past the lobby. Water only
* Have swimmers ready to get in the water 5 minutes beofre their assigned lesson time.
* Please take your swimmers to the restroom before they get in the water.
* Goggles will be provided. If you choose to bring your own, please do adjustments before class.
* No swimmers are allowed in the pool without their instructor
* Once your swimmer is with their instructor please observe from a bench
* All swimmers must have their responsible adult in the building at all times
* Children signed up for levels they are not ready for will be moved at the discretion of the Instructor or Manager. If there is not a space available for them in that level, we will move your student to another session. We want students to be successful in the lessons they are taking with us.
On the last day the instructor will give each student a report card on their progress for the week. If they successfully complete their lessons for the week it will indicate they have graduated on to the next level.
Here at the Lava Olympic Swimming Complex we strive to provide the best swimming lessons possible. If at any time, you are not satisfied with your experience please talk to someone at the front desk and let us help you. If you prefer, you can email Karen.Bartlett@lava.idaho.gov or call 208-776-5221 ext. 11005
To register for Lava’s, Learn-N-Swim Group or Private lessons call Lava Olympic Swimming Complex and Indoor Aquatic Center at 208-776-5221 ext. 11005
Cost: Baby and Me, Levels 1 - 2.5 are: 4 - 30-minute lessons @ $30.00 each session
Level 3, 4 and 5 are: 4 - 60 -minute lessons @ $60.00 each session
Private Lessons are: 4 - 30 minute lessons @ $60 each session
Refunds: We do not offer refunds. We will be happy to change session dates one time due to medical emergency before class session starts.
Make Up Lessons: Will be given only if we cancel due to circumstances beyond our control.