Lava Hot Springs Party Room
Great for birthdays, reunions, anniversaries, and more!
Call (208) 776-5221 ext 105 for availability and reservation
- The room is adjacent to the Portneuf Kiddie Cove with several viewing windows onto the kids’ pool area.
- Picnic-style food and beverages allowed in party room. No glass containers, alcohol, or cooking allowed.
- Rental room has sink, countertop, tables (three 5’ round, two 5’ banquet available), and 20 chairs.
- Official occupancy for party room is 31.
- Available during open swim hours and included with Indoor Aquatic Center rental.
- Call (208) 776-5221 x 105 for availability and to book the venue.
- Prepayment required.
Fees and Charges
- $35 per hour + $20 each additional hour + cleaning deposit + guests' admission fees.
- Minimum one hour rental required.
- All attendees must purchase an admission ticket, including those who do not swim.
- During the summer season, group rates are available Monday through Thursday, excluding holidays. Mid-September through mid-May, group rates are not available. Visit our Group Rates Page for more information.
- CLEANING DEPOSIT REQUIRED. $25 cleaning deposit due at booking. Staff will check the condition of the facility after your event to determine if any damage or additional cleaning is required. If the room is in order, the $25 deposit will be refunded that day.
- If rental is cancelled with twenty (20) days notice, a full refund will be provided. If the rental is cancelled with seven (7) days notice, you will receive a 50% refund of rental fee.
- 100% of cleaning deposit refunded with cancellation.
- All facility policies and rules are to be followed.
- Outside food and drink is allowed but must be kept and consumed within the party room. No food or drink is allowed on deck.
- No glass containers allowed.
- No cooking on premises. Portable electric stovetops, barbeque grills, crock pots, and sternos are not allowed.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in the facility.
- Children and weak or non-swimmers are required to be within an arm’s reach of a responsible adult at all times.
You are required to complete our cleaning checklist in order to receive your full deposit refund. The facility will provide cleaning supplies.
- Decoration removed from all walls and ceiling and properly disposed of at the completion of the function.
- Tables and chairs wiped off.
- All trash placed in room’s garbages and ready for staff removal.
- Floors swept.
- Sink cleaned.
- Countertops cleaned.
- All food removed.